Amster Dammed!

Amsterdam to Mumbai is a lot
Fancy aisle seat I’d got
Enough for a butt brush and a wink or two
A nine hours flight, you need stuff to do!

We were revving up as all planes do
And I was busy ogling at the shapely crew
The pilot announced stuff as he always does
I said aloud “take off sir, karo bhi bas”

My phone rang and had to take the call
Yousee, was an important call after all
Flung the seat belt to make some room
Even as the jet slowly began to zoom

Call done and back in my seat
I returned to my ogling retreat
Soon enough I heard they say
We’re headed back the very same way!

Land we did in great style
My ogling opportunity had lasted just a mile
Why the hell were we back
And that too they didn’t serve any snack

Saw some crew point towards me
Finally they realized how handsome I could be
I was handcuffed and led outside the plane
Bid a service goodbye by shapely hostess Jane.

Write this from a 4X4 cell
While I experience Dutch hell
Am not a terrorist never was one
And ogle I did, but hey just for fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Begs the Question

Plane Truths II

Footpath- quite pedestrian